Detailed Trip Information
7-night Eastern Caribbean adventure out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- When: Nov. 6th – Nov. 13th, 2016 (Plenty of time to plan and save money, but book your stateroom today)
- Ship: Allure of the Seas (Royal Caribbean)
- Departs from: Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Ports: Nassau Bahamas, St. Thomas Charlotte Amalie, and St. Maarten Philipsburg
- Cost: The ship is filling up, but there is still room for you. Prices start at under $829 per person for an inside cabin.
If you choose to obtain cruise insurance, the costs will depend on your cabin type and your age, but for this cruise it will run about $100/person.
Most travelers will plan to arrive in Fort Lauerdale the day before the ship departs, but this is only an option. The “designated group hotel” for our group is: To Be Determined, but will cost approx. $100/night per room.
Transfers (Ground Transportation):
Miami to Fort Launderdale distance is about 30min. The transfer cost will run you approximately $20/person round trip from Houston Hobby Airport.
Cruise Travel Advisory for US Citizens:
On June 1st, 2009 the State Department issued an update to our passport requirements. All US citizens are required to carry a passport when entering the United States. If you don't already have one you can apply at your local post office. To learn more about the process, you can follow this link to the Passport Application at the USPS website. Costco can help you with your passport photo for about $5.00.
* Our group is opting to do the "Free Style" dining which means our gratuities are included in the cruise cost and will be prepaid. You can tip extra once onboard if you'd like to. The "Free Style" dining has a specific reservation number for our group.
Don't Delay... Reserve your cabin(s) today!
Call Carolyn (541) 419-0717
or Reserve your Cabin
Carolyn will assist you in booking with our group.